Start building on The VeChainThor blockchain NOW!
The VeChainThor blockchain is packed with unique features to enhance dApp user experiences and at the same keeps the Ethereum Virtual Machine to lower the barrier for smart contract development.
- Multi-party payment protocol (“MPP”) so anyone can get the full value of the technology without the need of a cryptocurrency
- Multi-task transactions (“MTT”) to reduce cost and increase contract flexibility
- Transaction dependency to sync a series of transactions that occur if conditions are met on chain
- Proof of Authority (“PoA”) consensus for scaling and increased security
- Dual-token economic model for stable and projectable blockchain usage cost
- On-chain governance for verifiable votes and code is law action plans
APplication Development Challenge
- Originality of the application
- Application user experience
- Nativeness on VeChainThor blockchain
- Development experience of the team
- Value to the VeChain ecosystem
- Plan for product development, user acquisition and expansion
The Foundation Assessment Team will evaluate all eligible applications and select the top 3 Connex compatible applications for the Foundation Awards.
- 1st prize: 12M VET
- 2nd prize: 8M VET
- 3rd prize: 5M VET
The top 5 favorite applications based on public community voting result will win the Community Awards.
- 1st prize: 5M VET
- 2nd prize: 4M VET
- 3rd prize: 3M VET
- 4th prize: 2M VET
- 5th prize: 1M VET
We tailor fit three developer bounties to provide the needed support that motivated and opportunistic developers are seeking, as you plan, design, and document your applications.
Submit your creative ideas and get up to 1M VTHO for a boosted start.
Delegate all your users' transaction fee to the VeChainThor Supercharger address for ONE MONTH using MPP.
Create, optimize and share your documentation, tools, tutorials and scripts with other devs to win at least 25K VET.
- A qualified VeChainThor application could be an application, usually web-based or mobile app, that can be accessed by users to interact with the VeChainThor blockchain, e.g. dApps powered by smart contracts, tools or infrastructure useful to developers, applications integrating VET / VIP180 token payment or VIP181 NFT transfer
- There is no limitation or preference on the category of the applications for the Developer Bounty or Application Development Challenge, the application categories may include but not limited to Business, Finance, Social Networking, Entertainment, Developer tool, Infrastructure Service
- Applications developed before this announcement are eligible, while applications that have previously raised funds through token issuance are not eligible
- Developers own the applications developed and are solely responsible for the legality of the applications in relevant jurisdictions at every stage of the challenge and its completion
- The Awards do not construct any endorsement from VeChain Foundation or the VeChain company to the developed application, its development team, or the security related to the use of the submitted application
- The rewards will be paid in VET or VTHO only, and the participants should check the regulations surrounding the legality of ownership or compensation of digital tokens/ cryptocurrencies in your respective countries of residence
- The Developer Bounties and Application Development Challenge considers a number of variables in determining rewards. Determinations of eligibility, score, rewards and all terms related to an award are at sole and final discretion of the VeChain Foundation Assessment Team assigned by Steering Committee, featuring Sunny Lu (VeChain CEO), Bin Qian (VeChain Lead Blockchain Developer), Jiangliang Gu (VeChain CTO), Peter Zhou (VeChain Chief Scientist), and Kevin Feng (VeChain COO)
- VeChain reserves all rights to amend the conditions without any prior notice in writing and the VeChain’s decisions will be deemed final
VeChain Summit 2019
Thursday, April 18, 2019
2 Marina Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94123, USA
Registration coming soon!