Start building on The VeChainThor blockchain NOW!
The VeChainThor Blockchain is packed with unique features enhancing dApp user experiences while being able to utilize the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) to lower the barrier for previous smart contract developers. Such features include:
- Multi-party payment protocol (“MPP”) to enable anyone to get the full value out of the technology, even without owning cryptocurrency
- Multi-task transactions (“MTT”) to reduce cost and increase contract flexibility
- Transaction dependency to sync a series of transactions that occur if conditions are met on chain
- Proof of Authority (“PoA”) consensus for scaling and increased security
- Dual-token economic model for stable and projectable blockchain usage cost
- On-chain governance for verifiable votes and code is law action plans
APplication Development Challenge
Develop and submit your application on the VeChainThor Blockchain to join the Challenge where you can get a share of the total reward pool of 40M VET. The winners will be announced during the VeChain Summit 2019 on April 18th.
- Originality of the application
- Application user experience
- Nativeness on the VeChainThor Blockchain
- Development experience of the team
- Value to the VeChain Ecosystem
- Plan for product development, user acquisition and expansion
The Foundation Assessment Team will evaluate all eligible applications and select the top 3 Connex compatible applications for the Foundation Awards.
- 1st place prize: 12M VET
- 2nd place prize: 8M VET
- 3rd place prize: 5M VET
The top 5 favorite applications based on public community voting result will win the Community Awards.
- 1st place prize: 5M VET
- 2nd place prize: 4M VET
- 3rd place prize: 3M VET
- 4th place prize: 2M VET
- 5th place prize: 1M VET
Explore and Vote For Your Favorite Applications on VeChainThor
- The following applications were deemed eligible in the development challenge. Click HERE to vote for up to five applications that you like the most
- Voting period is from April 1st to April 12th. Applications submitted before the April 12th deadline will still be eligible to receive votes
- You are allowed to modify the votes anytime before the deadline if you change your mind
- The community awards will be determined by the total number of votes each application has received by 11:59 PM UTC+8, April 12th
- Make sure your desktop devices have the proper environment installed before accessing the applications, if not, please click HERE to download the necessary tools
- Submitted applications will be displayed in the VeChain Application Hub which will be launched soon
- The VeChain Foundation DOES NOT guarantee the security or the legality of the submitted applications. Please practice precautions when accessing them
- The only test the assessment team did was a click-through usability test to check whether the app works on the VeChainThor mainnet before adding it to the list
CometVerse by Comet X, Inc
Vexchange by Kenneth & Oliver
Everscore by Daniel
Verify by Sunil
Token Transfer by A Byte Ahead
VeChain Name Service by Kenneth
Lucky Airdrop by bc66
ThorWat.ch by Jasper
Aglow VeChain by amz
Dark Forest by Ming
CrowdSale by Bruce
Encrypted Area by Yuanjing
Keno by Nguyen Que
POKER-WIN by amz
VePool by Jordan
Vault by Totient Labs
We tailor fit three developer bounties to provide the needed support that motivated and opportunistic developers are seeking. Make sure to utilize these funding sources as you plan, design, and document your applications.
Submit your creative ideas and get up to 1M VTHO for a boosted start.
Delegate all of your users' transaction fees to the VeChainThor Supercharger address for ONE MONTH using MPP.
Create, optimize and share your documentation, tools, tutorials and scripts with other devs to win at least 25K VET.
- A qualified VeChainThor application could be an application, usually web-based or mobile app, that can be accessed by users to interact with the VeChainThor Blockchain, e.g. dApps powered by smart contracts, tools or infrastructure useful to developers, applications integrating VET / VIP180 token payment or VIP181 NFT transfer
- There is no limitation or preference on the category of the applications for the Developer Bounty or Application Development Challenge, the application categories may include but not limited to Business, Finance, Social Networking, Entertainment, Developer Tool, Infrastructure Service
- Applications developed before this announcement are eligible, while applications that have previously raised funds through token issuance are not eligible
- Developers own the applications developed and are solely responsible for the legality of the applications in relevant jurisdictions at every stage of the challenge and its completion
- The Awards do not construct any endorsement from the VeChain Foundation or the VeChain Company to the developed application, its development team, or the security related to the use of the submitted application
- The rewards will be paid in VET or VTHO only, and the participants should check the regulations surrounding the legality of ownership or compensation of digital tokens/ cryptocurrencies in your respective countries of residence
- The Developer Bounties and Application Development Challenge considers a number of variables in determining rewards. Determinations of eligibility, score, rewards and all terms related to an award are at sole and final discretion of the VeChain Foundation Assessment Team assigned by Steering Committee, featuring Sunny Lu (VeChain CEO), Bin Qian (VeChain Lead Blockchain Developer), Jiangliang Gu (VeChain CTO), Peter Zhou (VeChain Chief Scientist), and Kevin Feng (VeChain COO)
- VeChain reserves all rights to amend the conditions without any prior notice in writing and the VeChain’s decisions will be deemed final